Tuesday, September 16, 2014

New Destinations

Flamingos in Raincoats has been a wonderful part of my life over the last few years, but I feel it is time to move on to something new. If my silence for the past couple of months (and truthfully, for most of this year) has been any type of indication, my heart just isn't here anymore. I've felt for a long time that this space doesn't quite fit me and the direction my life is moving.

I do still love to write and hope to continue doing so here, where I am in the process of moving over all of my blog posts written since 2010. Thank you for your love and support of flamingos, raincoats, and me.

HC

PS) As of 9/17, flamingosinraincoats.com will no longer redirect here. You'll need to type in flamingosinraincoats.blogspot.com to access this blog directly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment