Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summer 2014 Bucket List

Yesterday was the first official day of summer, though in my brain "summer" begins around the beginning of May. I work full-time and don't enjoy a summer vacation anymore, but I still think it's fun to create a bucket list of activities to do before autumn approaches. What's on your list?

(Summer 2013 in Freeport, Bahamas)

SUMMER 2014 BUCKET LIST
  • Grab dinner at Shatley Springs, a place I loved visiting as a child
  • Visit Wilmington (already did this for our anniversary, but I'd love to go back!)
  • Use the ice cream maker we received as a wedding gift two years ago for the very first time
  • Enjoy at least one fun summer festival (Our State has a great list!)
  • Continue downsizing and getting rid of unnecessary things I own
  • Re-watch Lost
  • Convince a friend to go roller skating with me
  • Spend time at the beach (This will happen in one short week!)
  • Start walking with Schmidt in the evenings/check out the park near our apartment
  • Begin planning a monthly content calendar for my blog
  • Go to hear live music downtown at least once

3 comments:

  1. I can't go roller skating with you due to my changing center of gravity and lack of coordination but I'll help eat ice cream! Lol. My bucket list is simple:
    Survive the heat with my increased body temperature
    Take all 4 of my birthing classes
    Go back to the beach
    Set up the nursery (or nursery half of my room)
    And do NOT have my baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just thinking last night about how I really don't catch up with you often enough to know what's going on with Ollie. Must fix that ASAP. :)

      Delete
    2. We have both been busy, but I agree we should catch up more especially now that you live so much closer!

      Delete