Monday, June 16, 2014

On Repeat: NEEDTOBREATHE

My laptop was stolen when we were robbed last month and, along with it, my iTunes library. It's completely backed up and replaceable, but we've been slow to set up my new laptop because I have a great work computer that I can bring home and use. As a result, I've been listening to a lot of Spotify for the last few weeks, and I've been playing the latest NEEDTOBREATHE album on repeat!

"Slow to anger, quick to laugh. Be more heart, and less attack."

I tend to play albums on repeat, iTunes library or not. (Anyone remember my obsession with Macklemore?) Rivers in the Wasteland, the fifth studio album from NEEDTOBREATHE, has a different feel from some of their earlier stuff, but I love it! Brandon and I saw them in concert two years ago and I'd love to catch them on their current tour later this summer. Here's the complete album list, with my favorite tracks marked with an asterisk (*). Check it out and let me know what you think!

NEEDTOBREATHE, Rivers in the Wasteland
*1. Wasteland
2. State I'm In
3. Feet, Don't Fail Me Now
4. Oh, Carolina
*5. Difference Maker
6. Rise Again
7. The Heart
8. Where The Money Is
9. Multiplied
*10. Brother
*11. More Heart, Less Attack

What have you been listening to on repeat lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment