Sunday, March 30, 2014

52 Lists Project: Your Favorite Albums

This is the best 52 Lists topic I've seen so far! While we're definitely more than eight weeks into 2014, I'm following along with Moorea Seal's pace. Listing my favorite albums was easy, save for trying to pick just one from Coldplay. I had to go with two. ;)


YOUR FAVORITE ALBUMS
  • BABEL Mumford & Sons
  • I AND LOVE AND YOU The Avett Brothers
  • THE HEIST Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
  • MAMMA MIA! The Soundtrack
  • SOME NIGHTS fun.
  • EVERYTHING IN TRANSIT Jack's Mannequin
  • THE OUTSIDERS NEEDTOBREATHE
  • CHASE THIS LIGHT Jimmy Eat World
  • OCEAN EYES Owl City
  • X & Y Coldplay
  • VIVA LA VIDA OR DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS Coldplay
These aren't really in order of importance, but I'm pretty sure that Babel is my favorite album of all time. I hope Mumford & Sons' hiatus doesn't last forever. I need to see these guys in concert!

1 comments:

  1. Oooh I love list-stuff like this! And I like hand-writing it out too :) You have good taste in music - Babel & Mama Mia?! Great choices :)

    ReplyDelete