Saturday, March 1, 2014

52 Lists Project: Things That Make You Feel Healthy

I'll be the first to admit that I don't have a very healthy lifestyle, so when I saw this week's prompt for the 52 lists project I was a little worried. Uh, what would I write? Drinking a TON of water every day is literally the only healthy habit I have that I can name off the top of my head. Have you seen some of the recipes I share? Come on!

Then I looked a bit closer and noticed the words mind, body, & soul tacked on to the end. Okay, I feel better now. On to the (still very short) list:


THINGS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL HEALTHY
  • Getting enough sleep!!!
  • Being organized
  • Having a smoothie for lunch
  • Warm, sunny days
  • Walks with Schmidt
  • Bubble baths
  • Drinking lots & lots of water
  • Vacations/weekend getaways
  • Hiking
I didn't get enough sleep the last week and it really showed in my work performance, energy, and general attitude. I feel a million times better when I get enough sleep at night. It's important, folks! A question to leave you with: Do you think that feeling healthy in your mind, in your body, or in your soul is the most important? I'm inclined to say soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment