Thursday, February 13, 2014

52 Lists Project: What You Are Grateful For

This week has my favorite 52 lists topic to date! I am grateful for so many things, only a few of which are on the list I made! We've had a bit of a snow storm here in North Carolina this week, so the first item on my list was definitely inspired by that!


Please don't say anything about my sad, sad drawing of North Carolina. I am ashamed. Terrible sketch aside, here's my list this week:

WHAT YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR
  • A house with electricity, running water, + heat
  • A husband who loves me
  • A job (that makes me happy!)
  • Good health
  • Family that cares
  • Best friends who make my world happier :)
  • My blog!
  • My education
  • Opportunities I've had to travel abroad
  • Living in the GREAT STATE OF N.C.
  • Random acts of kindness
  • Some of my traits: creativity, organization, thoughtfulness
  • Being able to take fun vacations
  • Nights I have to myself to binge watch tv

0 comments:

Post a Comment