Tuesday, February 18, 2014

52 Lists Project: The Ways in Which You Can Love Others

This is week number six of Moorea Seal's 52 Lists Project and the topic is one that is very important to me. Showing others kindness and love is a personal goal of mine each and every day. Sometimes it is challenging, but I continually strive to make conscious decisions to do nice things for others and show them love. Regrettably, I'm better at doing this for my friends than for my own family. That's something to work on for the future!


THE WAYS IN WHICH YOU CAN LOVE OTHERS
  • Be intentional in showing gratitude
  • Ask them questions instead of talking about me
  • Send snail mail
  • Apologize/admit when I'm wrong
  • Pray for them
  • Donate time, skill, or money
  • Be honest
  • Listen when a friend needs to talk
  • Celebrate accomplishments
  • Practice random acts of kindness
  • Be supportive. Always.
  • Offer my forgiveness
  • Trust more easily
  • Think before I speak
  • Say nice things more often

How do you show love for others? I don't think it needs to be in material gifts but should often reside in our actions and interactions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment