Sunday, January 5, 2014

January Essentials

January is going to be a fun month for me. I'm starting a new job tomorrow, there are two family birthdays to celebrate, and maybe, just maybe, we'll finally see some snow here in Greensboro. For the start of a new year, I created a new essentials board on Polyvore. Here's what I've gotta have this month!

JANUARY ESSENTIALS


1 // A new year calls for a new planner! This year, I have two: one for my blog and one for the rest of my life. So far I haven't written anything in either one. Oh dear, I'm behind already.

2 // I love the idea of keeping fresh flowers in my new office! We'll see how long I keep it up. :)

3 // I mentioned in my goals post that I want to read at least 5 books this year. I started this book by Mindy Kaling last May, picked it up again in September, and still haven't finished it. I vow to finish it before the end of the month.

4 // Lorde's Pure Heroine is going to keep me company on my commute to work. I'm so impressed that she's only 17 years old!

5 // Winter calls for scarves and mittens and hats to keep me warm. Infinity scarves are my favorite.

What are your essentials this month?

1 comments:

  1. loved this post! seriously need all of these.
    stop by sometime(:


    x Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete