Sunday, January 19, 2014

Bride to Be Gift Basket

My best friend got engaged on New Years Eve and I've been jumping for joy ever since! I can't wait to spend the next several months helping her plan her dream wedding! I wanted to give her something special to kick off the wedding planning process and thought a cute gift basket would be a thoughtful gift.


I wanted to include some practical things along with some fun items. What did I choose?

  • Southern Weddings magazine
  • Rifle Paper Co. notebook
  • List of my favorite wedding blogs
  • Two cds with some of my favorite love songs
  • Chocolate (for stressful moments)
  • Pearl wedding cake vodka (for serious stressful moments)
  • A pen
  • A candle ("champagne toast" scent)
  • A special note :)

What else would you add to make the perfect bride to be gift basket?

3 comments:

  1. Hard to say what could be added. The chocolate is a definite. You are a very thoughtful friend and I know Martha will appreciate all your help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had thought to do the same thing for you when you got engaged! Oh well... B and I have a special idea for your wedding gift. ;)

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! And thoughtful of you <3

    ReplyDelete