Tuesday, January 14, 2014

52 Lists Project: Your Greatest Comforts

What did you think of week #1 of the 52 lists project? Week two is all about comfort and I made a semi-short list which could have been much, much longer! In the time since I wrote it this afternoon I already thought of other things I could have added! I think I need to work on my handwriting before next week...


YOUR GREATEST COMFORTS
  • Warm blankets
  • Cheese (yes I'm serious)
  • My dog
  • Also, my husband
  • Listening to my favorite music
  • Traveling to new places
  • Celebrations (of any kind)
  • Date night @ The Melting Pot
  • Getting enough sleep @ night
  • Being engrossed in a new tv show
  • Wake Forest Lovefeast
  • Feeling organized
  • Singing alone in my car
  • My best friends
  • Wearing my pajamas
  • *Alone time
  • Cooking

An important note to make: I put an asterisk beside "alone time" because I truly value the time I have alone to reflect and recharge. Anyone else feel that way?

0 comments:

Post a Comment