Tuesday, January 21, 2014

52 Lists Project: Things You Should Be Proud Of

I have to say, I struggled with this week's list. I wrote three things, then added a fourth. Then finally added a fifth and a sixth. But it was hard and I'm not sure why! I think we're conditioned not to be too proud or boastful and therefore it's a challenge for me to list things I'm proud of. Is it considered showing off to have pride in yourself? I suppose the point of this list project is to challenge me, so I'll remain in thought over this particular list for a while.


Here's what you see in the above photo:

 THINGS YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF
  • How much I care about my family (even when they think I don't)
  • My sweet cooking skills
  • Finishing college (it was a struggle!)
  • Managing a social media team for a large company @ age 24
  • My thoughtfulness
  • Being independent!

What would you put on your list for this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment