Tuesday, December 24, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Dips: Turtle Cheesecake Dip

We've finally arrived at the last day of my Christmas dips series. I feel like it flew by! It was way less stress than last year because I planned in advance. I'm already thinking about my series for next year! Christmas drinks, perhaps?


I decided to end the series on a sweet note: with a dessert dip! It's very rich, but that's not really a problem in my book. :)


TURTLE CHEESECAKE DIP
1/4 c butter, softened
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 c caramel ice cream topping
1.5 T brown sugar
1/3 c powdered sugar
1/2 t vanilla extract
1 small pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
1/2 c chocolate chips
1/2 c chopped pecans

Cream together butter and cream cheese with a hand mixer. Add in caramel. Add brown sugar and powdered sugar and continue mixing. Add vanilla and pudding mix and continue to mix. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans with a spoon. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Drizzle with additional caramel and chopped pecans.

Best dippers: vanilla wafers, pretzels, graham crackers, chocolate graham crackers

0 comments:

Post a Comment