Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Dips: Pumpkin Dip

This recipe is a Pinterest all star and comes from Carolina Charm. The ingredients are inexpensive and the recipe makes a lot! Pumpkin is certainly a fall trend, but - as with all dips - I'm pretty sure I could eat it all year round.


Brandon and I ate this dip for over a week so I can testify that it can last for quite a while when refrigerated! If you make it, let me know what you think! I'm usually more a fan of savory dips, but I wanted to throw a few sweet ones in the series, too! :)


PUMPKIN DIP
15 oz can pumpkin
5 oz. box instant vanilla pudding mix
16 oz. container cool whip (thawed)
1/2 T pumpkin pie spice
1/2 T cinnamon

Mix all ingredients except cinnamon together and place in a serving bowl. Allow to chill in the refrigerator. Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.

Best dippers: vanilla wafers, graham crackers, apple slices

1 comments:

  1. Omg this is making my mouth water... I haven't had "nilla" wafers in years! Definitely going to have to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing!


    Please stop by my blog and check out my $50 Nordstrom Gift Card Giveaway if you get a moment!

    Xo, Amanda
    www.theamandakathryn.com

    ReplyDelete