Saturday, December 21, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Dips: Hot Corn Dip II

The second dip I shared in this series was a hot corn dip and I promised a second one to come. Here it is! This recipe came from Carolina Charm. I love that it's so colorful with the garnishes on top!


I think this is definitely one of Brandon's favorite recipes from my series. He's gotten to taste them all, of course. ;) I'm going to be making this for a tacky Christmas sweater party we're attending tomorrow and I hope the crowd likes it as much as we do!


HOT CORN DIP
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 can white corn, drained
1 can Rotel, drained
1-1.5 c shredded Mexican cheese blend
diced tomatoes
sliced green onions

Over medium heat, mix together cream cheese, corn, and Rotel until smooth. Pour into a greased baking dish and top with shredded cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Top with tomatoes and green onions.

Best dippers: tortilla chips

0 comments:

Post a Comment