Saturday, December 14, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Dips: Hot Corn Dip I

Here we go with dip #2 from my series! This is the first of two hot corn dips I'm going to be sharing during 12 Days of Christmas Dips. You should make them both and I'll let you be the judge of which one is better! ;) This recipe came from the Food Network.


This version has a distinct, unique flavor that Brandon and I couldn't quite place. I think it comes from the green chiles!


HOT CORN DIP
2 11 oz cans Mexican corn, drained
1 7 oz can chopped green chiles, drained
2 c monterey jack cheese
2/3 c grated parmesan cheese
1 c mayonnaise

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a glass baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Spread in greased dish and place in oven. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until bubbly around the edges. Serve warm.

Best dippers: tortilla chips

0 comments:

Post a Comment