Friday, December 13, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Dips: Easy Mexican Dip

I had a lot of fun last year with my 12 Days of Christmas Cookies series and I knew that I wanted to do it again this year with a new subject. Since dips are my go-to appetizer and one of my favorite foods, they're the perfect choice! From sweet to savory, I've compiled some amazing dip recipes to share from now until Christmas Eve. If you have any recipes to share, comment with a link! I didn't want to make cookies for a long time after last year, but I can't imagine the day when I wouldn't want to try a new dip recipe!


First up is a super simple mexican dip that I made way back in September when I started preparing for this series! Last year, I was baking cookies almost every night to try to keep up. Planning ahead was key for round 2. :) This dip has only 4 ingredients and it's made in the microwave. Try it the next time you have tacos!


EASY MEXICAN DIP
8 oz Velveeta cheese
4 oz cream cheese
1 can black beans
1 can Rotel

Cube Velveeta and cream cheese and place in a large microwaveable bowl. Drain black beans and rotel and pour on top of cheese. Microwave for 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Best dippers: tortilla chips

0 comments:

Post a Comment