Monday, November 18, 2013

November Essentials

I know I'm roughy one million years behind the rest of the world, but I decided to play around with Polyvore last night and it was a lot of fun! I love being able to visually organize my thoughts and ideas (hence why I'm a Pinterest addict) and Polyvore is a great creative outlet to design inspiration boards and other collages. I'm thinking about doing a monthly 'essentials' post with products I'm loving. Here's my first one... we'll see if my boards look a little more polished once I get the hang of it. :)

NOVEMBER ESSENTIALS


1 // I wore a similar Old Navy chambray dress for our Christmas card photo shoot last weekend. I ordered our cards on Friday and I can't wait for them to arrive! It's my second year of using Shutterfly and I'm so pleased with the options and designs they offer.

2 // On a whim, I purchased this Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Straightening Mist earlier in the Fall. I love the look I get when I straighten my hair, but it usually doesn't last long! My hair gets frizzy very easily. When I use this spray, it stays stick straight all day long. I love it!

3 // I don't like coffee, so it's no surprise that Starbucks has never been on my list of favorite places. But that all changed this summer when I fell in love with their Valencia Orange Refreshers. Now that it's colder outside, I've switched over to my favorite drink: a Steamed Apple Chai. It's similar to the Caramel Apple Cider but it's even more flavorful. I wish I could have one every day.

4 // I love Motives Cosmetics, and this month my favorite beauty item is La La's Court Mineral Eye Shadow Palette. The colors are perfect from transitioning from Fall to Winter and I love the brush that's included, too.

5 // I'm still not over my Macklemore obsession yet and I've been listening to The Heist on repeat since September. Brandon and I are going to see Macklemore and Ryan Lewis in concert tomorrow night and I can't wait!!

What are your essentials this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment