Monday, September 2, 2013

I Feel Fall


I know we're still 20 days away from the 'official' start of Fall, but I can't help it. Today is September 2nd and my mind has already turned to sweaters, pumpkin bread, crisp air, and gorgeous leaves. Never mind the fact that it's nearly 90 degrees outside. Fall is my favorite season of the year because there's so much to do! Here's ten things I'm looking forward to this season:

1. Visiting the Farmers Market
2. Making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (along with any other pumpkin recipe I find)
3. A trip to Topsail Beach with my family followed by a night in Wilmington with my man
4. The Dixie Classic Fair coming to town
5. Buying new boots
6. Celebrating the birthdays of my two best friends
7. The Renaissance Festival
8. Apple cider
9. Carowinds with my co-workers
10. Halloween!

What is your favorite thing to do during the fall? I'm sure I could have doubled this list, but I'm out of time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment