Monday, July 22, 2013

Things I Love: A Beautiful Mess App

A few weeks ago, two of my favorite bloggers Elsie + Emma launched their own mobile app. Instantly, I saw many of the people I follow on Instagram start to tag their photos with #abeautifulmess. These photos were full of cute fonts and fun graphics.

I'm not sure why it took me so long to download it myself, but I did this afternoon and immediately I was able to say:

I LOVE A BEAUTIFUL MESS APP

To illustrate how fun this app is, I took six photos of my precious pup and made them fun (!) using the app. Schmidt is already pretty cute, so win-win. :)


The app is 99 cents and you can buy different expansion packs for an additional 99 cents each. It's very user-friendly and I had no trouble editing my photos, changing colors and placing text and graphics. I'm only sharing 6 photos here, but I spent a good hour creating many more! I know I'll be using this app all the time from now on. If you want to try it out, just search 'a beautiful mess' in your app store.

Thanks, Elsie + Emma for sharing your creativity with the world! :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bath photo! :) Actually, all of them are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The bath photo is my favorite, too. ;)

      Delete