Monday, July 8, 2013

Secondary

I saw a quote on a friend's Facebook page this morning that I really needed to see. Know what I mean? It's the universe saying "Here, Hannah. Read this and chin up!"

"Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. 
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. 
They somehow already know what you truly want to become. 
Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs

That's all.

Actually, nope. That's not all. I am also currently loving Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Honey Mints. A quick Google search tells me that other people do, too! You should try them if there's a Trader Joe's near you. You won't be disappointed.

Now that's all. I am ready to go home, cook dinner, and watch Parks and Recreation to my little heart's content.

0 comments:

Post a Comment