Friday, July 26, 2013

Flamingos on Etsy

Even though I don't use any flamingo graphics in my blog design, they're kind of my thing. My blog is Flamingos in Raincoats so every time I see a flamingo now, I smile. At the zoo. On my mom's pink t-shirt at dinner last night. At Build-A-Bear. On stationary. Everywhere! I thought it might be fun to share with you my favorite flamingo finds from Etsy and, hey, maybe one of you will place an order and send it my way! ;)

Flamingo Cookie Cutter // Cookie Cutter Guy // $2
Okay, don't order this for me. I'm going to have to buy it myself! I have an elephant cookie cutter already (which, fun fact, is actually my favorite animal!) and I need the flamingo one, too. Oh, and an umbrella one, too. Let me know if you see one of those.



Flamingo Print Cushion // Lily Loves Shopping // $26
This would be perfect for my office chair but let's be honest. Most of the time I'm sitting on the couch with my laptop. Or in bed with my laptop, which is where I am now.



Flamingo Wax Seal Stamp // Back to Zero // $20
I don't send a lot of snail mail, but if I did I'd need this wax seal stamp with some pink wax. I dream of someday opening my own Etsy store and sending customers cute packages wrapped in twine. A flamingo wax seal stamp would certainly come in handy then. The only problem is that I don't have anything to sell!



Flamingo Dog Snood // Day Dog Designs // $10
Don't buy me this. I had to look up what a snood was in the first place and I'm pretty sure Schmidt would hate it, but this photo is so hilarious that I had to include it. Flamingo dog snoods. Who would have thought?



Flamingo Locket Necklace // Sally Design // $19
Gimme. This locket is so cute! Believe it or not I don't have a single piece of flamingo jewelry. I'll bet that Erin over at Living in Yellow has a ton of yellow accessories. :)



What are your favorite finds on Etsy? If I ever opened a store, what would I sell? These are questions that I need answered. I also put all of these items into my own Etsy Treasury while I'll be adding to from time to time.

3 comments:

  1. That cookie cutter is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.etsy.com/listing/120799298/umbrella-cookie-cutter-by-ann-clark?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_promoted&utm_campaign=supplies_low&gclid=CPKrvrDpzbgCFUxo7Aodx0cAkw And there you have it, an umbrella cookie cutter, :).

    Now, what could you sell?? You Have always made cute greeting cards, maybe some of that or some stationary?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got an email today from the Australia website "Hard to Find" and they had a section all on Flamingo items! Made me think of you immediately, but in particularly if you ever have a little'un, you need this:

    https://www.hardtofind.com.au/30740_pink-flamingo-dribble-bib/?utm_source=130806&utm_medium=eDM&utm_campaign=august_tuesday

    Hehe xx

    ReplyDelete