Friday, July 19, 2013

Five on Friday

I've never participated in a weekly link up before, but there's a first time for everything, right? One of my very favorite blogs, Carolina Charm, and a few of her blog friends started it several weeks ago and I always forget to join in! This week, I'm making it a priority. Here's my five on Friday: five things I'm loving this week. :)



O N E // Birthdays
Okay, to be fair, I love birthdays all of the time. On Monday we celebrated the birthday of my co-worker and friend Courtney. I baked a carrot cake for the occasion. (Photo stolen from Courtney's Instagram account!)



T W O // Snail Mail
I love what's been inside of our mailbox recently! This week, special mail arrived for me- a print to hang in my office (will share it with you later) and a Christmas gift for a friend. Am I the only one ordering Christmas gifts for people in July? I don't want to be broke once December comes around!



T H R E E // The Melting Pot
Obviously. The Melting Pot is my favorite restaurant and any week that I get the opportunity to visit is a considered a good week by me. When we left, we were given a $10 "dip card" to use towards a future meal. If you've been to The Melting Pot, you know that $10 doesn't even make a dent in the final bill. But it's a good enough reason for me to visit again soon!

F O U R // someecards at Target
I discovered this week that someecards is currently part of the Target Dollar Spot. Oh my goodness, what a find! I bought a mug, notepad, and mini magnets for our office mini fridge. They also had bags, post-it notes, and kleenex boxes. Hilarious!



F I V E // Kourtney + Scott
I am a semi-fan of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. This means that I watch episode after episode for hours on Netflix when there's nothing better to do. This article from the Huffington Post had me rolling in laughter. Check it out if you're familiar with the show!

It's been a long, long week and I'm excited for a weekend to relax at home with no obligations or commitments. What are you doing this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment