Saturday, July 6, 2013

Birthday Freebies

I turned 25 last month and had a simple birthday celebration with my husband and two best friends from high school the day before. On my actual birthday I was working and had a fun day with my co-workers who decorated our office (with flamingos, of course!) and took me out to lunch and surprised me with a cake from my favorite bakery in town.


One of my favorite parts about having a birthday (besides getting extra attention for a day, let's be honest), is collecting freebies from various companies. It seems that everyone wants to celebrate your birthday if you're a member of their rewards program/email list/etc. You'd be surprised how many companies out there give you something free or discounted when it's your turn to blow out the candles.

I keep a "junk" email account through Yahoo! Mail for the sole purpose of collecting birthday freebies and other deals throughout the year. I'm going to share what I scored this year and if any of them sound good to you, sign up yourself! Some of them are a no-brainer!

DINING
Panera Bread // Free pastry
Red Robin // Free burger (or any entree- I got a chicken sandwich)
Genghis Grill // Free bowl
Bojangles // Free biscuit
Ruby Tuesday // Free blondie or 2 free cupcakes
Applebee's // Free dessert
Jersey Mikes // Free sub + 22 oz. drink
Ben & Jerry's // Free scoop + $3 off ice cream cake
Chilis // Free brownie sundae
Mimi's Cafe // Free dessert
Ihop // Free Rooty Tooty Fresh n' Fruity (or equal entree)
Olive Garden // Free appetizer or dessert
Texas Roadhouse // Free appetizer 
The Melting Pot // Free chocolate covered strawberries
Rita's // Free regular italian ice
Maggie Moo's // Free kid's cone
Fuddruckers // Free 1/3 lb. burger with equal purchase
Coldstone // Free creation with equal purchase
Brueggers // Free bagel + cream cheese with drink purchase
Auntie Anne's // Free pretzel with equal purchase

SHOPPING 
Victoria's Secret // $10 off a purchase
Anthropologie // 15% off entire purchase
World Market // 15% off furniture & decor, 10% off food
American Eagle Outfitters // 15% off a purchase

No, I didn't take advantage of all of these deals, but I listed them all here to show you that if you're hunting for coupons, don't forget about your birthday! My favorite deal on the list is the one from Red Robin. Their burgers range in price from around $9 to $13. That saved us a ton of money when we took advantage of that offer!

I found many of these offers by visiting BirthdayFreebies.com. Check it out if you have a birthday coming up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment