Sunday, July 7, 2013

And I Call Forks Food Rakes

Each summer I try to speed through a television show that I've never seen before. It all started a few years ago when I watched LOST over the span of about 9 weeks. Last summer, Brandon gave me Gilmore Girls for my birthday and I watched the complete series in about a month.

This summer, Brandon and I already went through The Walking Dead and now it's all about Parks and Recreation. How have I never seen this show before?! I'm obsessed. Here's why:


Oh, it's just the funniest. Any other tv shows you think I should check out? Leave a comment and let me know.

2 comments:

  1. If you like funny I would definitely go for How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory. Both are hilarious! I also love Dexter on the drama side of things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE The Big Bang Theory!! My husband likes How I Met Your Mother but I haven't really gotten into it... yet. I've heard many good things about Dexter but it's not available on Hulu or Netflix. Maybe I can borrow it from someone I know. Thanks for the suggestions!

      Delete