Friday, June 28, 2013

The Time Has Come

The time has come, the walrus said...

...to say adieu to Google Reader, which will be no more come Monday. The trend with my favorite bloggers has been an emphasis on Bloglovin', so I'll jump on the bandwagon.


I've already made the easy switch between Google Reader and Bloglovin' and hope that you'll join me there. If you're moving to Bloglovin' yourself, click HERE to follow me! If Bloglovin' isn't your cup of tea, I post everything new from this blog on Facebook and Twitter as well. If you're on Bloglovin', let me know so I can follow you if I'm not already!

That's it for today, folks. Brandon and I are heading up the mountain tonight to spend the weekend exploring my old stomping grounds (Boone, NC) and I couldn't be more excited! Send happy thoughts to the weather gods for us... looks like it's going to be a rainy few days.

2 comments:

  1. I can't say that I will notice a difference but I CAN let you know that I downloaded Bloglovin just for you and found that it will be much easier to follow you, dusty, and amanda now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks Dianna! I'm still getting used to Bloglovin' and am experimenting with Feedly as well. I'm going to miss Google Reader so much!

      Delete