Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Little Pup

In January, we welcomed Schmidt into our home. I haven't written about him much, but he's still around... requesting belly rubs, napping, licking our faces, and chewing up all of his favorite toys.

Today he turns 7 months old. He's still a little pup by most standards but he's grown so much since we brought him home! I snapped this photo of him hanging out in his bed while I did housework over the weekend. Happy birthday, little man! We will celebrate by cuddling on the couch until your dad gets home from work tonight.


If you want to see more adorable photos of Schmidt, be sure to follow me on Instagram. I post way too many pics of his cute face!

1 comments:

  1. oh mi gaaaash! He is sooooooo cute! I can't believe I have not met him in person. I might steal him away if I did thought.

    ReplyDelete