Thursday, May 9, 2013

One Year


Dear Brandon,

I can't believe it has been an entire year since our wedding day and what a year it has been! We have changed jobs, received promotions, struggled with school, and added a puppy to the family. We have lived together in a one bedroom apartment for too long. We signed the lease to rent a 3 bedroom house! You finally visited my favorite place on the Earth for our honeymoon and together we fell in love with Wilmington when we traveled there last Fall. We've had just as many fights as I predicted, but we've had a lot more fun than I thought possible... especially considering our schedules that haven't allowed us to spend a lot of time together every day.

You are my favorite travel companion and Melting Pot date. At the end of a long day I'm glad you're at home to meet me with a hug. I still wish you would put the dishes in the dishwasher instead of the sink when they're dirty, but I suppose I'll keep bugging you about it for the next 60 years or so. :)

I love you forever!

3 comments:

  1. Sweetest thing ever. Congratulations on your anniversary and I wish you a million lifetimes more!

    ReplyDelete