Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Choose Joy

(via)

I woke up this morning to many sad things happening in the world (as I do most mornings, let's be honest about the world we live in). Today, I'm remembering to choose joy when there is darkness around.

My vacation was wonderful but you probably won't be hearing about it for a couple of days. Brandon and I returned home and immediately began our process of moving. What a pain! It's truly incredible the amount of stuff we had crammed into an 800 square foot apartment. Once we're settled into our new place and I've unpacked most of our boxes, I'll be back.

3 comments:

  1. I love this quote. I really needed to see this today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you need any help (even though I've got a full week if work ahead of me)! I am so excited about you moving!!

    ReplyDelete