Monday, April 1, 2013

My April Playlist

I used to write about music. Regularly. Of course nothing has been regular on this blog for a while. Thanks, work. Thanks, grad school.

Anyway, I burned a new playlist for April and was listening to it over the weekend when I started laughing out loud, all alone in my car. Read on and see if you agree with me: My musical taste is all over the place!

1. Girl on Fire Alicia Keys
2. Whiskey Jana Kramer
3. Skyfall Adele
4. 99 Problems Jay-Z
5. I Knew You Were Trouble Taylor Swift
6. Closer Tegan and Sara
7. Daylight Maroon 5
8. Looking for Paradise Alejandro Sanz + Alicia Keys
9. Wide Awake Katy Perry
10. Love Comes Tumbling Down Matt Nathanson
11. Teenage Dream Glee Cast
12. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light em Up) Fall Out Boy
13. Whistle Glee Cast
14. Thrift Shop Macklemore + Ryan Lewis + Wanz
15. Tongue Tied Grouplove
16. Just Give Me a Reason P!nk + Nate Ruess
17. Homeward Bound/Home Glee Cast
18. Sweetest Thing U2
19. Catch my Breath Kelly Clarkson
20. Inside These Lines Trent Dabbs

From Tegan and Sara to Jay-Z, Kelly Clarkson and the cast of Glee... I really do love it all. What a nut. That's all for today, folks! How was your Easter weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment