Thursday, April 4, 2013

If You're Dying to Snoop Inside my Purse

When I read that two of my favorite blogs Lipgloss and Crayons and Pink on the Cheek were hosting a link-up this week, I knew I wanted to be involved! The topic at hand? What's in your purse.

I've gotta say, after spreading out the contents of my purse on my bed tonight I have found that I'm a pretty boring person. Oh well, I'm going to share anyway:


1. First of all, my purse is a mint green Merona crossbody I purchased at Target at the beginning of the year. I've been a fan of this style purse for about a year now. So easy to carry!

2. To be honest, my iPhone 4s rarely goes in my purse. It's usually in my hand or in my back pocket!

3. Not entirely sure why I carry my checkbook with me. I don't write any many checks.

4. My friend told me I was crazy when I paid over $50 for a leather Fossil wallet, but that was 4 years ago and I still love it just as much now as I did then. Great investment!

5. I find it hard carrying sunglasses back and forth from my car, so I keep a pair in my purse at all times! This particular pair came from Maurices.

6. I have a terrible habit of crumpling up receipts and throwing them in my purse. These two are from Qdoba and Petsmart.

7. Hand sanitizer is always a good idea, especially if it's pink and smells good (Pink Chiffon from Bath & Body Works).

8. My favorite lip balm is from Motives Cosmetics, a collection my company sells. They did not ask me to write about it... I'm genuinely obsessed! Find it here.

9. A sharpie is a necessity, right? I can't believe I have a permanent marker and not a pen!

10. I recently purchased my first DSLR camera, but still keep my Nikon point & shoot on me at all times. :)

If there was one thing I could add to my purse it would be a hair tie. Actually, make that 5 hair ties. I never can find a hair tie when I need it.

Okay, I'm done talking about my purse for the day. Riveting, wasn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment