Saturday, March 2, 2013

Crazy

Things have been crazy around here.

Crazy.

I don't even know where to begin because I feel like I've been "gone" for so long. I think the madness really started at the beginning of this semester. I went back to school and was getting ready for a work trip to Miami. We also added Schmidt to our family. Upon my return from Miami I received a promotion at work (yay!) which has kept me just as busy as I expected. It has been nearly impossible to balance work with school over the last several weeks. I haven't been able to make much progress on my graduate capstone project (aka thesis), and whenever I do have some free time all i want to do is sleep. Anybody else know the feeling?

I've been really off track lately and I can't promise that I'm going to be back to regular posting until the summer, but I sure am going to try! What I can promise is a neat new feature on the blog starting soon! I found a brilliant way to combine one of my projects for school this semester with my blog and I'm excited to share it with you!

In the meantime, I leave you with this photo I snapped when I walked in from class the other night:


Is anyone else depressed that their cell phone (in my case iPhone 4s) takes better photos than their regular camera?

3 comments:

  1. oh my cell phone definitely takes better pictures than my camera (which randomly died about a month ago) so yes I totally agree with that notion of sadness about.

    Lovely flowers! Hope your crazy chills out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck girl! Don't forget to breathe. Sounds crazy. What is your thesis on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it IS crazy, but i'm sure you know how that goes. how's your degree coming along?

      my thesis is about social media (facebook) and identity. i'm interviewing 3-4 people from completely different demographics to see how they represent themselves online as compared to "real" life. i may actually ask to interview your sister ;). i need a college freshman who is transitioning out of high school.

      Delete