Thursday, January 10, 2013

Facebook Fail: Girls Our Age



This just showed up in my Facebook ads.

I AM ONLY 24. I have been married for less than a year. This is extremely offensive and depressing! However, I'm laughing too hard not to share this ad with the rest of the world. Next thing I know they'll be advertising retirement homes for me.

i refreshed my page a few times and also was shown ads for Dish Network, blackpeoplemeet.com, a maid service, Barbie, and create-your-own anime. Facebook, DO YOU KNOW ME AT ALL?

5 comments:

  1. Oh geeze... facebook is getting creepy with their ads. Either they are way off track like here or eerily accurate. My friend's status went from 'in a relationship' to 'engaged' and the next day all her ads were for wedding stuff. I'm kind of interested now to go over and see what facebook thinks I'd be interested in...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so right! either they're dead on or too far off! the same thing happened when i got engaged- lots of wedding ads. once you change your status to married it becomes baby ads. no joke!

      Delete
  2. haha for sure! Those ads are SO annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For real, I've had sooo many baby ads over the last two years and having insane baby fever makes them hard to even look at! Its so annoying!!

    ReplyDelete