Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cruisin'

Nope, not in a car. But on a boat. Four months from today Brandon and I set sail from Charleston, SC to the Bahamas! I've always wanted to go on a cruise, so I figured that my graduation from grad school was the perfect excuse... not to mention I'm graduating on our one-year wedding anniversary.


We're looking forward to visiting two ports on our trip: Nassau and Freeport. Since neither of us have ever been on a cruise, this is a call for tips- What should we do? What should we avoid? What will be expensive? What will save us money? I haven't started doing much research yet, but I'm excited for our next big vacation!

Leave me a comment with your Carnival cruise insights. :)

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating and your anniversary:) Have fun in the bahamas!! I've never been on a cruise but I always hear wonderful things about them.

    Shelby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have such a blast! I've always wanted to do that.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, shannon! i'm so excited! wish i didn't have to wait 4 more months. ;)

      Delete
  3. Exciting! The Bahamas are beautiful. I found you through Olive and Ivy and am a new follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. found your thru Olivia & Ivy---excited to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah the bahamas! how fun! i went on a cruise and it was a blast. i'm excited for you! happy to now be following along and exited to read more! would love if you stopped by mine :)

    michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been on a cruise before and have always wanted to - have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! New follower! : ) I am jealous of your cruise, that will be so much fun! I have never been on a cruise either so I look forward to hearing what you thought about it. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete