Monday, December 3, 2012

Sixty

Today is the birthday of a very special person- my dad. He's 60! If you know me in real life, you know that my dad is one of my favorite people on the planet my favorite person on the planet. He is awesome.


He has dedicated his life to our family, making us his sole priority at all times. He is a hard worker, a talented craftsman, and an all around mr. fix it. He is the most unselfish person I know. Case in point: I begged him to tell me what to fix for his special birthday dinner. He refused to name a dish and told me to make my favorite. I did remember to make his favorite dessert, though:


He and I both love banana pudding. :) Don't expect to see this in a future recipe post, though. All I did was use the recipe from the Nilla Wafer box.

Last year, I threw up a bunch of cute photos from my childhood for Dad's birthday. This year, I went even deeper into the vault:


Almost every picture I found of the two of us together was one where we were laughing or smiling. We laugh and smile a lot now, too:


Happy birthday Dad, I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yum, the pudding looks amazing!

    Happy birthday to your dad!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! Even if it did just come off the back of the box, that pudding looks yummy!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love the pics of you and your dad, so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete