Sunday, November 18, 2012

Weekend Musings

I would apologize for not updating since Thursday, but I have nothing to be sorry for! I spent a nice Friday night at home with my husband and then spent the rest of the weekend in Boone with my two best friends!

I was too busy shopping, gossiping, laughing, and playing with cute puppies to take many photos. You'll just have to trust me when I say that it was a good time. I even made a quick trip to Trader Joe's on my way home to stock up on groceries for dinner. I wish we had one in Greensboro! Has anyone ever tried their cookie butter? What do you think of it?

When I arrived home this afternoon, Christmas came early to the Callaway house...


...a special edition Keurig for Brandon and a second band on my wedding set for me. I may be biased, but I'm pretty sure I came out on top in this deal.

After cooking a dinner consisting solely of Trader Joe's purchases, I'm now planted on the couch watching One Tree Hill. All in all, it's been a pretty great weekend. It's such a shame it's almost over! I'm looking forward to a 3-day work week followed by Thanksgiving celebrations. How was your weekend?

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! ps, i'm following your blog now! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't yet tried the cookie butter, but I won some in a giveaway recently, and will be trying it as soon as I receive it in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i saw that giveaway! i thought about it when i saw the cookie butter on the shelf! so far i've tasted it with a spoon and it tastes a bit like a sugar cookie! i think i'd like to dip apples in it.

      Delete
  3. Great blog! POTC sent me and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookie butter...I need to try that! And I LOVE your wedding band set, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete