Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Time to Vote


Meet Mr. Flamingo, the subject of today's vote.

Four months ago my husband told me that once I reached 100 GFC followers on this blog he'd take me to Build a Bear to make a stuffed flamingo. Well, it finally happened! The flamingo was only available online, so Brandon ordered one and requested that it come unstuffed so we could take it to the Build a Bear store and make a big deal about it. Geeky and unnecessary? Absolutely.

When we stopped in Raleigh on our way to Wilmington, we went by Build a Bear to stuff my lil flamingo. He is a pretty cute mascot for Flamingos in Raincoats if I do say so myself:


But he needs a name, so it's time to vote! Pick your favorite name and I'll stop collecting votes on Thursday evening. The names may or may not all be from my favorite television shows.

NAME THIS FLAMINGO!
  
pollcode.com free polls 

14 comments:

  1. Your husband is precious! What a sweet promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I voted Sheldon, why? Because I love Sheldon Cooper and your flamingo is long like him, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... good point! thanks for voting. :)

      Delete
  3. I voted for Phil. Phil the Flamingo has a nice ring to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide between Sheldon or Jefferson!!! Does he get a raincoat at 150 followers?? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he gets a raincoat as soon as i can find one! i didn't like the one they had at build a bear so i need to be on the lookout online! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. thanks! i think brandon was so mortified to be in build a bear. it was awesome. :)

      Delete
  6. this is too funny!

    I am your 120th follower!

    I'm new to the blogging community but feel free to stop by,

    -kasey @ barelyfabricated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey kasey! i did check out your blog and now i'm following you! :) looks like the flamingos name is going to be sheldon!

      Delete
  7. your post is so so cute! He makes the best mascot for the blog:) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! That's so awesome and that's a great little present from your husband! hmmm...you're making me think I should suggest that to my husband that he get me a treat for reaching a blogging goal! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg... i want one so bad. that is adorable... and i voted for phil. ;)

    ReplyDelete