Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Break, etc.

It's always sad to come to the end of a vacation, no matter how short. It was amazing to have two days off of work last week... a full four day weekend! Did all of you enjoy your Thanksgiving breaks? If you didn't get a break over Thanksgiving, I hope that one comes your way soon.

I spent lots of time sleeping, cleaning, cooking, shopping, watching Friends, and not doing any homework at all. It's been glorious. 8 hours of work + 3 hours of school tomorrow is going to be a shock to my system, but that's ok!

This weekend I started working on a project I'm going to be sharing with you next month. It's called 12 days of Christmas cookies and it's going to be exactly as the title suggests. Anybody have a cookie recipe they want to share? Email me and let me know! I have 10 more days to fill. ;)


We also started decorating for Christmas at the apartment. I can't wait until we have a whole house to decorate and a much larger tree! Brandon told me tonight that if it was up to him we wouldn't even have a tree. Can you imagine the horror?


Time for me to go curl up on the couch and finish watching 666 Park Avenue. Have any of you seen that show? It's my new favorite!

PS) I see that I have several new followers! Many of you stopped by from Pink on the Cheek. Thanks so much for sticking around!

10 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower! POTC sent me, what a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard such good things about the 666 park avenue show, but I haven't check it out yet. New follower from POTC, can't wait to check out more of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wonder if you can watch the episodes online! it's an easy show to get invested in... lots of drama and some of it is a bit scary!

      Delete
  3. POTC sent me over! Those cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are! i brought them to work today and i'm snacking on one right now! :) i'll be sharing the recipe in a few weeks so stay tuned...

      Delete
  4. POTC sent me :)
    Looks like a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 12 days of Christmas cookies? I love it! Sent from POTC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looked forward to 12 days of Christmas cookies! You've been giving me some inspirations for Simply Shay recently...now if I could only have the time to sit down for more then two or three minutes and start updating again!! :)

    ReplyDelete