Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday, an Introduction

I've been more than a little absent from the blog this week. Oops! Coming back from vacation (even a mini one!) is always difficult, but it's also been a very challenging week in general for me. I'm feeling sluggish and uninspired. Hope that changes soon!

I came up with an idea to keep me from feeling so mopey. Hopefully you'll like it! Today is November first (a Thursday). Allow me to introduce a series I'll be doing through Thanksgiving (a Thursday).


The upcoming holiday is a time to reflect on the things we're thankful for. As a blogger, I've always written the typical "thankful" post on Thanksgiving Day. And of course I've always blogged about all of the delicious food I make! But this year I want to do something more. Each Thursday, I'll be sharing something I'm thankful for... some petty and some serious. If you like this idea, feel free to join in and leave a comment so I can read your posts!

This Thursday I'm thankful for BLOGGING.

No matter what else is going on in my life or how many days I allow my blog to sit without a post, I always come back to it. It's better than a diary because 1) I don't have to hand write it, haha and 2) I've discovered an entire blogging community that I love!

I decided to start purchasing sponsor spots on other blogs at the beginning of this summer and that opened me up to interactions and eventual friendships with such a wonderful group of writers. I'm so thankful that I'm making friends in the blogging world and I can't wait to see where the next year takes me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment