Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday, At Work


I forgot to post Thankful Thursday last week. Oops! This one is a really good one. :) This week, I'm thankful for my co-workers. I'm just a few months into my first "real" full-time job and I feel so lucky to have the best group of co-workers and friends to support me and keep me company every day.

Let's be honest- I spend more time with them than I do with my husband most weeks! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't get along with my co-workers. They are the best! Wanna meet them? They all wondered why I came around the office taking pictures of them earlier this week. Now you know, guys!

COURTNEY
She'd probably want me to tell you she has the cutest pup ever.

 
ANDREW
Taken the day of his surprise birthday party ;)

LAURA
I learned today that this girl loves fried pork skins.

PAMELA
We started our new jobs on the same day!

CAIT
Cait has been out sick, so I didn't get her photo. Feel better Cait!

So now you've met my favorite co-workers. Love them! Are you thankful for friends at work?

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for good co-workers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely! they make everything so much better! :)

      Delete
  2. Yes! I love my boss Mike and my coworkers Amanda and Julie! They have been such a blessing since my 1st day, they are the best! I also love that I can use smiley faces and hearts when I email our photographers and reps and not be looked down on as "unprofessional" because they all use them too! lol

    ReplyDelete