1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON AND WHY?This is a tough one! When it's spring I usually say spring and when it's fall I usually say fall. Each spring, I'm SO relieved that a nasty winter is over, but the fall means that the miserably hot days of summer are gone. I like the "in between" times I guess. There are a lot more festivals and fun things to do during the fall, so I guess that's my answer for now.
2. TALK ABOUT A MOMENT THAT CHANGED YOUR LIFE.
In January of 2011 I met my husband for the first time. A mutual friend wanted to set us up, but we had arranged to meet each other at Starbucks on our own, without her help! I anxiously waited for him to arrive and when he did we sat and talked for a few hours, then went to Staples!
3. IF YOU COULD BE ANY CRAYOLA CRAYON COLOR, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Man, I can't remember the last time I saw a pack of Crayola crayons. I had to look up the color names online! I think I'd choose Manatee, which is a gray shade. It makes me think of the cute manatee stuffed animal I had when I was a kid.
4. DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS A SUPERHERO. NAME? SIDEKICK?
I'm not sure about my name or what my superpowers would be, but this guy would definitely be my sidekick:
5. IF YOU HAD ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD, BUT COULD ONLY SHOP AT 3 STORES, WHICH ONES WOULD THEY BE?