Tuesday, October 9, 2012

How to Pester Your Officemate, East Coast Style

hilarious blog that I follow has a short series entitled how to pester your officemate, the latest of which had me laughing out loud at Jar Jar Binks. I happen to have two officemates here at Market America. Andrew and Cait are both lovely co-workers and I would hate to pester them...

But last week Andrew abandoned us for three days to go to a conference in Texas. We missed him terribly and to show just how much we were grieving his absence, we did the only logical thing:

We foiled his desk.


And everything on his desk.


And everything in his desk.


I even foiled his pushpins.

It was really shiny.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is too hilarious. I can only imagine how long it took to foil the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it took our entire lunch break + 30 minutes after work to do the walls :)

      Delete