Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Every Day That's Not the Weekend is the Worst Day


We had a wonderful (albeit stormy) weekend in Wilmington. Since returning home I've been swamped with work and school. Registering for my last semester of graduate school yesterday actually brought me to tears (and NOT because I'm sad it's almost over). Whew. I'm ready for the weekend again. I promise I'll write much, much more soon! I have lots to share!

UPDATE: My dad drove 45 minutes to Greensboro to bring me all of my winter coats I had been storing in my old bedroom at home. Any day I get to see my dad is not the worst day. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i love your social media icons! too cute!

      Delete
  2. I think you are absolutely right. Everytime the alarm clock goes off--I wan to cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't want to cry when my alarm goes off... i want to cry in the middle of the day when i think about all of the stuff i haven't finished doing yet! ;)

      Delete