Thursday, September 6, 2012

Real Conversations // Disney World

Facebook chat between my husband and I this afternoon while I was at work:

H: i am so busy  just want to crawl in a hole and...
H: go to disney world
B: wow...
H: it should just dump me off right in the middle of the magic kingdom
B: so we could have dinner at liberty tree
H: YES I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK
H: AND GET DOLE WHIP
B: of course
H: *sigh
H: ok, back to work
H: love you
B: love you


I'm so glad I married someone who gets me. When you're overwhelmed with life, where do you want to go?

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary-- sounds like a magical sort of love, but in a real world kinda way. =)

    Aloha,
    I late... late... late... but I'm following ya now from the GFC hop. We're riding the wave of life at localsugarhawaii.com and I'd love it if you'd join us for the adventure. AND this month we're launching our little online store in great big huge ways-- read as "giveaways galore". I'd love to have ya celebrate with us.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey nicole! congratulations on the launch of your online store. i'm now following you. :)

      Delete
  2. Okay so I'm a dork and I don't know why I said "happy anniversary", hmmm... maybe I need a coffee break?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i love it!!!Jamie and I want to go back sooooo bad! why oh why is it so expensive? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! we want to go back, too (obviously)!

      Delete