Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Below My Feet

(via)

"Keep the Earth below my feet
for all my sweat, my blood runs weak
let me learn from where I have been
keep my eyes to serve, my hands to learn"

The new Mumford & Sons album is out today, a day I've been eagerly anticipating for some time now. I may or may not have scored an advanced copy and I may or may not have been listening to this album for the past 4 days on repeat...

It is perfect. More perfect than Sigh No More. Favorite album of the year by a landslide. Favorite album ever is a possibility. Go buy it, buy it now! (Side Note: Just because I maybe obtained a copy in advance doesn't mean that I didn't make my husband purchase the actual album first thing this morning. Support your artists!)


It's kind of impossible to explain all of the reasons that I love Babel. You'll simply have to listen for yourself!

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog title! Following along (and loving) from the GFC Hop! Lets be friends so please stop by and follow my blog ABpetite back I would deeply appreciate it!
    LOve,
    YOur new friend
    Ash
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey ashlee! i am following your blog... lots of great recipe ideas! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi there! I'm a new follower from the blog hop and would love a follow back at www.sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com Don't forget to follow me on twitter & Pinterest. I follow back all of my twitter & Pinterest followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered mumford and sons... they are unreal. I love it.

    Just found you through the link up! Love your cute blog! I am a new follower. Would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are such an impressive bunch of musicians! i really can't get over the new album.. it's incredible. i love the chevron background on your blog! following you! :)

      Delete