Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Husband the Television Star

It's official. My husband has earned his 15 minutes seconds of fame. He is now a Sheetz superstar.

WATCH THIS:


See the guy with the guitar at the beginning... and at the end? I'm married to him. And he loves Sheetz. To be more accurate: he loves the idea of winning gift cards to Sheetz. A free gift card was on his mind when he uploaded a 30 second video as part of a contest that Sheetz was sponsoring. He was bummed that he didn't win a gift card... instead, Sheetz mailed him 3 of the exact same t-shirt in the mail.

Jump forward in time a couple of weeks. I have gone to bed and Brandon is in the living room watching Grimm. All of the sudden I hear him yell "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABY!" Positive that he was hurt, I dashed into the living room:

I AM ON TV
What?
I WAS WATCHING HULU AND A SHEETZ COMMERCIAL CAME ON
(bleary eyed, confused, sleepy Hannah stare)
AND I AM ON IT
What?

Sheetz apparently saw my husband's star potential and stuck him in a commercial with other crazed Sheetz fans. Brandon thought it was cool at first, until people started recognizing him on the commercial and calling him out. It played on ESPN in his break room at work. Now all of his co-workers know that he loves Sheetz. ;)

And now all of you know that he loves Sheetz, too! If you live in NC, let me know if you've seen this commercial! There's also a longer 30-second one, too. Ohh, I'm laughing just thinking about it. :)

Also, Brandon: Please don't hate me for writing this post. I told you I was going to do it! Love you!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I have now idea what Sheetz is but I have to say I LOVE your blog title. Once in a blue moon do I come across one that I love. Mine was just thrown together because they made me pick one before I could make my blog haha.

    Found you on the GFC hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi erin! thanks so much! the title came to me in a dream... how funny is that! i had spent a lot of time obsessing over a name and i'm so glad that i chose this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from GFC hop. Please return the follow when you can ;)
    Stop by now and link up to Like Me on Facebook. Love to have you!
    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i love sheetz too! it sucks he didn't get a giftcard!

    ReplyDelete