Monday, July 30, 2012

Week(end)

Is it really possible that I haven't posted since Wednesday? I'm so ashamed! I guess it was a busy week. ;) Truthfully, it was only a busy half a week... starting on Wednesday evening. I'm going to change things up a bit and post only photos this week. Mostly because I'm too preoccupied with cleaning the apartment to spend time thinking up clever captions for everything. Man, I am a bad blogger today!

This recap starts with dinner at Deacon Tower Grille and ends with the cutest dog ever.

6 comments:

  1. Your pictures are lovely! That dog is adorable too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks shelby! that's my aunt and uncle's dog, bo. i love him!!

      Delete
  2. You have some great pictures here!! love it. Thanks for sponsoring girl :) love your blog colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, katie! i knew i'd get around to sponsoring your blog one of these days! it's one of my favorites! :)

      Delete
  3. what a great weekend! I just toured wake forest's campus, it's beautiful! we also got flowers from a local farmer's market, and they look exactly like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's where my flowers came from, too! i love that they are so cheap!

      Delete