Sunday, July 1, 2012

Week(end)

This week was much better than last week, thank goodness! Any week that includes a trip to The Melting Pot is going to be a phenomenal week... and that's just what I did! On Tuesday, my sweet college roommate treated me to fondue as a late birthday gift.


A funny message brightened my week when HootSuite was down at work. Do you see what had me laughing out loud?


On a particularly long day when I had been at work for 12 hours, I came home to dinner cooked by my husband. I don't often let him cook because I truly enjoy doing it myself. But when he does he never fails to impress. This time we had shepherd's pie and peach cobbler!

On Saturday, my godparents hosted a post-wedding party for the two of us, our families, and our friends. It was a lot of fun, although it was hot outside! I am so upset that I forgot to take pictures for most of the party. I only got one photo with a guest! 


I suppose if I was going to get one photo, this was a good one to get. Brittani is my oldest friend (since 6th grade) and we hadn't seen each other in 3 years! I am so, so happy that she came and that she finally got to meet my husband!

Today I ventured to Ikea with my friends Whitney & Chris. Ikea is always an exciting adventure. Of course, I documented it with photos:


Two minutes into the trip we had to stop and let geese cross the road. Wouldn't expect this to happen in Greensboro. Anyway, to continue...


 I picked out some little things that I wanted for the apartment:


AND even more importantly I got to meet Whitney & Chris' adorable husky puppy, Koda.


Now, I must sleep. Tomorrow morning I leave for Atlanta to see Coldplay. CAN'T WAIT. 

4 comments:

  1. That puppy is adorable. So sweet that you got a post wedding party! I've been best friends with my BFF since 6th grade too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikea and the Melting Pot...2 places I've never been but are dying to go to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we should go to ikea soon! it's not very far away and it's lots of fun... even if you're just looking!

      Delete
  3. that would be fun, i'm always looking for ideas for when w get a new place!

    ReplyDelete