Monday, July 2, 2012

It's Such a Perfect Day

This really could double as a music post AND a 'things I love' post because I'm here to talk about one of my favorite bands of all time...

... and I must be quick because I am supposed to be leaving in 29 minutes to travel to Atlanta to see them live in concert...

...and I'm still sitting on my couch in my robe.

Anyway, I LOVE COLDPLAY. If a stranger asks me on the street to name my favorite band I'll probably say "Coldplay and the Avett Brothers." Tonight, Coldplay is stopping in Atlanta for their Mylo Xyloto summer tour and my friend George and I will be there! 

We saw them together nearly three years ago when they came to Charlotte. Here's a little blast from the past for you:


Yup, that photo was taken with a Blackberry Pearl. Everybody take a minute to laugh. Moving on... the fact that we're seeing them in Georgia this time is excellent because it means we get to make a mini road trip, we get to stay in a hotel, and we get to go to the largest aquarium in the world! Win win win! 

I'm starting to realize that I really don't have time to list and link to all of my favorite Coldplay songs in the next 23 minutes, so I'll just leave you with one:


I'll update more after the show! :)

2 comments:

  1. Omg they are my fave band everrrr (after the beatles)! Have an amazing time - LOVE your blog :) Xx

    http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! they did not fail to impress. absolutely amazing show!

      Delete