Friday, July 13, 2012

Cow Appreciation Day

I love this clip from an old season of The Office.


Stanley is to pretzel day as Hannah is to Chick-Fil-A's Cow Appreciation Day. I LOVE Cow Appreciation Day, no matter how stressful life is otherwise. On Cow Appreciation Day, all things are good.

Today is Cow Appreciation Day... a very happy day in my life. Kerri and I dressed in our cow spots and went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. We scored free combo meals and free ice cream cones!


A 13 hour work day can NOT get me down on Cow Appreciation Day! :) Also, another reason to be happy is that I am going on a mini vacation to Boone, NC this weekend! You won't hear from me again until after I return home. Have a wonderful weekend, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I heard about this! But I was too late =( Looks like you had fun!(: New follower(: I really hope you can check out and even follow my blog too!(: Hope you have fun on your vacation!
    -S

    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi shirley! nice to meet you! thanks for following... i'm following you, too. ;)

      Delete