Wednesday, July 4, 2012

RECIPE: Spicy Cream Cheese Corn

Let me start by saying that you can make this corn with as little or as much spice as you want. I, regrettably, made it way too spicy the first time I tried it. My poor mother couldn't even eat it! Do not underestimate the power of your spices! I suggest adding the red pepper flakes gradually until you have the right level of heat.

With that said, this is one of the easiest recipes ever. Ever. Enjoy!


SPICY CREAM CHEESE CORN (serves 4)
1 lb corn (fresh or thawed)
1 T butter
3 oz reduced fat cream cheese
red pepper flakes
pepper

In a medium saucepan, combine corn, butter, and cream cheese. Warm over medium heat until cream cheese is melted. Season appropriately. The end!

1 comments:

  1. sounds good! I have never added much to corn except butter! I'll have to try this sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete